Sincerely yours, Sergey Serebryakov
Director of JSC Peterburgsky Traktorny Zavod
JSC Peterburgsky Traktorny Zavod is a subsidiary of JSC Kirovsky Zavod that traces its history to Putilovsky Zavod, founded in the capital of the Russian Empire in 1801. The service record of the tractor producing plant starts from 1924, when the first Fordson-Putilovets tractor was produced, and amounts to over 90 years.
In 1962 the plant assembled the first legendary tractors K-700 Kirovets, in 1975 – the first K-701, and since 2000 – tractors of a new generation K-744. During 40 years of the plant’s operation, over 467000 tractors under the brand Kirovets have rolled off its assembly lines.
Over the last years the plant has become one of the largest producer of agricultural machinery in Russia and its products have been recognized not only in Russia but also on the international market. A technical reconstruction of the plant has allowed to increase the quality of the produced machinery and to widen its assortment to more fully satisfy customers’ requirements.
The plant’s products are modern technologies aimed at agricultural producers, mining companies, construction and public utility companies. There are three elements in the basis of our high-technology propositions: